12.23.2002

Holy Bad Movies Batman!

My father, being the kind-hearted soul he is, decided that since I'll be back in Milaca without much to do, he'd pick up some movies for me. I tagged along to help out a bit, but here were his major choices, with my take on matters.
3000 Miles To Graceland was our first gem, which I finished, but it wasn't really worth my time.
Spy Game was probably the best of the bunch, though it was a little boring for a spy movie. If you're talking about espionage, it really shouldn't be that hard to make things interesting.
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back was mildly amusing, but only to Kevin Smith fans. Pretty lowbrow.
Ali had my hopes up, but it didn't stand up to all the hype. Again, you'd think it'd be inherantly interesting due to the subject matter, but they managed to make boxing's greatest be too damn boring.
Reindeer Games was another bottom-of-the-barrel pick, and another movie I couldn't finish.

So there you have it. Hopefully we'll do better next time, otherwise I may have to resort to reading books.