12.01.2002

Just got back from Thanksgiving vacation. It was nice to see my friends again, and I got to go climbing a little bit around home. I found a railroad bridge abutment that was climbable, as well as some abandoned buildings around town (though that got some of the locals excited, I think one lady almost called the cops). Things went pretty well during dinner with the family; I recived a little bit of flack for my hair color (I didn't even spike it), but that was expected. After dinner dad and I went pheasant hunting in North Dakota with some friends. The trip was alright, though it was a little tough being the youngest one there and not really having any equals. The first day was windy as hell, but we ended up shooting some birds. It's nice to be back here though; after all that it feels like I need another vacation.