12.25.2002

Merry Christmas Everybody!

I write this completely filled with holiday cheer and so on and so forth. Christmas actually went fairly well; we played BINGO with Grandma and the rest of my mom's family. The rugrats weren't too horrible, though I gave one of them rugburn from dragging him across the floor. He happened to be attaching himself to my ankles at the time. One of my uncles brought a remote-controlled fart machiene, which made things considerably more exciting. Gotta love family.

I finally get to go climbing again; some friends and I are headed down to Rochester to hang out and climb and get into mistcheif. Should be a good time. Anyway, happy holidays to all, and I'll be sure to write when I get back, hopefully about the kickin' new year's party that should be coming up.