1.20.2003

More Tryout Drama

Or Drama Tryouts, if that's what you prefer...

Anyway, our last day of Crucible callbacks was yesterday. I'm not really sure how things will turn out, though I have a sneaking suspicion that I'm out of the running for Proctor (the male lead). While he was letting most of us have a break, he called in 4 people to read for Proctor and Proctor's wife. I wasn't one of them. Anyway, the cast list was supposed to be posted this morning, so a bunch of us went over before the building closed last night to see if it was up yet.
It wasn't.

After I awoke this morning I hopped a bus over to the BAC to check the list, but in it's place was a sign saying that the cast list won't be posted until tomorrow, and that he wanted to see a few people before he made his final decisions. *sigh*

Judgement Day has been postponed.