1.27.2003

The Weekend

Well, this weekend was both eventful and not. I managed to go catch "My Big Fat Greek Wedding." Not bad, it reminded me of my family, but I don't think it deserved all of the hype. I also ended up spending a great deal of time with a girl I've been interested in since the beginning of the year. I didn't really do anything about it because I figured she just wanted to be friends. I was wrong. Woo hoo! Let's hear it for being wrong.


D&D

We are such dorks. A very good friend of mine spent some time trying to convice us that we should play Dungeons and Dragons with him, since we were a bunch of theatre guys and we'd be good at it. Finally, we took him up on the offer.
Myself and four of my good friends are now converted D&D addicts. They will remain nameless to preserve their identities. It's so very sad. Shame, shame. It's so much fun though, I can't even begin to explain, since it would just result in myself looking like more of a geek. Trust me though, it was a good time.


Acting

I sucked it up in Acting II today. We were performing our monologues for a grade, and I ended up with a C+. I wasn't happy, but it wasn't really unfair. I was trying so hard to get away from "angry young man" that I overcompensated and ended up just being dull. Ugh. We're doing a short scene for a grade on Friday, and I think I found a good one. Hopefully it'll help out.