2.01.2003

Be Clensed

My decision not to go out last night has been rewarded, I woke up without a fever this morning. The sore throat is still there, but it's bearable. I was supposed to go to the Something Corporate/Julianna Theory concert at The Quest tonight, but I sold my ticket. I don't want to relapse back into sickness, and I'm afraid it'd tear my throat apart. I'm still going to the Relient K/Supertones concert later this spring, so things aren't all that bad.

As for other news, my friend Adam and I landed our own radio show on the campus station, KJNB. Well, I suppose it's not technically a radio station, more of a TV... sound. It plays during the campus' bulletin board-type cable channel. The Senate is working to get a transmitter though, so we may be on the air soon. We play on even days from 5pm-6pm. Punk and pop-punk mostly, we'll basically just be playing the music we like and having a good time. Should be fun.