2.08.2003

The Extraction

I had my wisdom teeth pulled yesterday, which was pretty exciting. It wasn't really as big of a deal as most people make it out to be, though the being put to sleep was pretty fun. I spent the rest of yesterday and all of today recovering at home, watching movies and eating ice cream. I seem to be bouncing back well, not much pain and hardly any swelling (yet. knock wood). I should be getting more homework done that I have been, but I should have more time for that tomorrow.

Krispy Kreme

My recovery has been aided by a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts that I procured on Thursday night. We went down to the Gutherie Lab to catch the show "Wintertime." Not a great show, but it was entertaining. Anyway, I caught a ride home with a couple of my friends and we stopped off at a Krispy Kreme on the way back. Mmmmmmm, Krispy Kreme. Donuty goodness.