4.28.2003

Fine fine...

Ok, so it's been another week. Sue me.

I guess things have been going all right; though I had to go set docks this weekend up at the lake. It wouldn't have been so bad if we would have been able to get my sailboat in the water, but not yet.

I've had a tough time the past couple days; all fo the end-of-the-year crap is starting to pile up. Once I'm clear of this week, I'll be basically home free. Most of my tests will be done, then all I'll have to worry about is finding a job for the summer and the fact that my girlfriend is headed back to California. *sigh*

I've started slacklining though, which has a pleasant calming effect. For those of you not familiar, slacklining is an exercise used by climbers and a few surfers to build balance and muscle control. A piece of climbing-spec nylong webbing is strung between 2 trees, and then you try to walk across the thing. It's different than tightrope walking, since the nylon stretches and bows and bounces. It's fun though, and I'm starting to get better at it.

Anyway, I"ve got to run. It's time to get ready for my comm. presentation, which is worth a mere 20% of my grade. Wish me luck.