4.16.2003

Recap

Yikes. All right, it's been awhile again, but it's odd, I haven't really been particularly busy. I digress. The play turned out wonderfully. Our last show was our best, and it was to a packed house. The cast party was a good time as well, but it's also nice to have free time again. It was a great experience though, and it was wonderful to be able to work with people that I love.

I didn't get the job at Anton's, though I'm not altogether sure why. I've got a couple other options that may shake out though, so things aren't completely hopeless.

It was beautiful outside a couple days ago. My friends and I sat outside almost all day. I'm back to climbing too, which is wonderful. Hopefully the weather will improve so I can climb outside over break; we're getting freezing rain spit at us now. I'm looking forward to getting together with my friends from high school too; I miss them all.