12.14.2004

I saw June Lune's production of The Miser last week with the theatre classes (free ticket, woot) and it was one of the best shows I've seen in a long time. The acting was wonderful, and they did their own translation of the play (from French), so they played with some of the dialogue. Funny as hell, too. The tech was also really cool. Go see it.

I've been finishing up finals, which haven't been too terrible. I had my big test today, and I felt pretty good about it. I gave Courtney her first Christmas present, Before Sunset and Before Sunrise, two wonderful movies. We watched them today, and I think she really liked them both. Good times.

Oh, and I get at least some warmer weather for Christmas break; I'm headed down to Alabama to do some climbing with friends and probably buy another kayak :)