7.18.2005



This is where babies are made.

In other news, I've started classes. Though there are more people on campus now, it's definately not the population explosion I expected. I'm not quite sure where everybody is. I suppose it's somewhat like school in Minnesota; everybody seems to show up once the weather gets nice.

My Organisational Comm. class should be pretty standard for communications classes; interesting, but not enthralling. My travel writing class should be really good though, especially since some of my writing will be fodder for my thesis. I haven't had my Ethics class yet; it's scheduled for Thursday, but apparantly there's a teacher's union strike tomorrow, so we'll see what happens. I'll be climbing tonight at the wall with the alpine club, which should be a good time. This weekend I'm planning on finally getting a boat and doing some paddling, which should be great.