1.03.2006

Things are still going well back home, Christmas with the family was good and paddling on new year's eve was amazing. New Year's Eve was enjoyable and spent with friends, which is all you could really ask for (aside from spending it with your fiancee, which will happen next year).

I donated plasma today, which went smoothly and put an extra $20 in my pocket. The donation center is on the way from school to the river, which is handy. I'll have to swing by more often. I've also picked up a freelance writing gig which is paying really well, allowing me to start making up for all of the money hemmroging which occured over the New Zealand trip. I also picked up some great teas today, which made me happy.

The rest of the week is pretty mellow, more writing mostly, and then comes the famed sausage party (the last one, boo).