5.26.2006

Ok, I'll play...


1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
gah, all of them

2. Favorite Place to eat a romantic Dinner?
I'm quickly becoming a fan of the Loring Pasta Bar

3. Last time you Puked from Drinking?
freaking Sal's with their $7, all you can drink cover. I guess that was about a month ago.

4. When is the last time you got drunk and woke up in a strange place?
Not sure about this one, actually. And it depends on what you call "strange"...

5. Name of your First Grade Teacher?
mrs. anderson. I think.

6. What do you really want to be doing right now?
honestly?
what, you mean anything? probably something to do with girls.

7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
a cowboy. definately a cowboy.

8.How many colleges did you attend before you settled on the one you graduated from?
none; SJU all the way. Though there was quite a bit of shopping to do before I settled on Notre Dame

9. Why did you wear the shirt that you have on right now?
It was the least wrinkley of my dress shirts

10. Gas Prices! First Thought?
I'm glad I'm riding my bike a lot this summer

11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you, where would you move?
Maybe back to NZ; but I'm not particularly settled on any piece of geography this morning

12. First Thought When the alarm went off this morning?
gah. early.

13. Last thought before Falling asleep last night?
i was thinking about how the rain cooled everything off and that my room was quite comfortable

14. favorite style of Underwear?
boxers/none

15. Favorite style of Underwear for the opposite sex?
er, my mom reads this blog.

16. What Errand/Chore do you despise?
I don't like taking out trash very much

17. If you didnt have to work would you?
I would work 2 or 3 days a week; maybe some freelance or part-time stuff

18. Sex or Sleep?
again. mom reads this. though probably the former

19. Your Favorite Cartoon Character?
the pilot from Tail Spin

20. Favorite non sexual thing to do at night with a girl/boy?
have adventures

21. A secret that you wouldnt mind everyone knowing?
wha? if I wouldn't mind everyone knowing, then it wouldn't very well be a secret, now would it?

22. What was your First Car?
'86 Olds Calais, my faithful companion for about 70,000 miles.

23. Your Best Your Mamma Joke?
gah

24. Your Favorite Lunch Meat?
ham, granting that it's real ham and not the vacum packed variety

25. What do you get everytime you go into a WAWA (7-11 for all of you who aren't hicks --er)?
buy gas, pee, get back onto the huge road trip

26. Beach Or shore?
beach

27. Do you think Marriage is an outdated ritual that was invented by people who died at 20?
No

28. Who do you Stalk?
I facebook stalk the occasional friend or pseudo friend, just to figure out what makes them tick

29. Favorite Guilty Pleasure?
easily the O.C.

30. Favorite Movie you wouldnt want anyone to find out about?
Stupid question. This is a blog. see above for my secret answer

31. What's your drink?
a caucasian or stout if it's just one, a red beer if it's a few, and whiskey or rum on the rocks if it's a lot

32. Cowboys or Indians?
cowboy

33. Cops or Robbers?
robber; much more fun. everybody wants to succeed in a heist.

34. Do you cheer for the bad guys?
occasionally, but it depends what sort of bad they are

35. What Hollyood Star do you think resembles you best?
Jake Gyllanhall

34. If you had to pick one cast member of Lost, who would you be?
I haven't the slightest clue

37. What do you want when you are sick?
7Up and bad movies

38. Who from High School would you like to run into?
Jen Hallstead

41. Stifler or Oz?
Oz; I'm the nice guy too

42. Norm or Cliff?
hmmm, norm i guess. I wish I could hang out with the guy.

43. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons?
Simpsons, cosby annoys me

44. Worst Relationship Mistake that you wish you could take back?
I plead the 5th

45. Do you Like the Person who sits directly across from you at work?
I sit across from a wall usually, or from big windows if I camp out in the conference room. So no and yes, respectively

46. If you could get away with it who would you kill?
I think his name is Paul

47. What Famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Kelly McDonald. so hot.

48. What famous Person would you like to sleep with?
se above

49. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
no

50. Last book you read for real?
One-L, the quintessential book on the first year of law school

51. Do you have a teddy bear?
not really

52. Strangest Place you have ever had sex?
again, mom reads the blog

54. How many times a day do you text?
10ish

55. at this point in your life would you rather start a new career or relationship?
Looks like it's the career

56. Do you go to church?
not really; I make appearances with the family but that's about it

57. Pencil or Pen?
Pen, and I'm quite particular. I like my fountain pens a lot, but otherwise it should be a direct ink feed like Pilots or some rollerballs.

58. Describe your favorite Day?
wake up with someone amazing, lay around bed for awhile, have a lazy breakfast, go on some sort of adventure in the afternoon full of great conversations, cook a large, impressive dinner, then have a fire and watch the sun set over some large body of water

59. Personal best record for number of times you pleasured yourself in a day?
pleading the 5th again

60. Personal best record for number of times you've had sex in a day?
see above

61. who do u fancy:
see above

62.If you could go back and change one thing thing since New Years what would it be???
oh, that one's pretty clear. the whole finals week debacle

63.If u could be anything...what would u want to be?
happy