7.31.2006

Had a good weekend; hung out with some fun people and got quite a bit of packing done. Stayed cool for the most part (today is the 9th consecutive day over 90 degrees. yeeks). I'll see quite a few people at Tim's wedding, but other than that, I'm doing a lot of "wow, I'll see you.... sometime." Scary stuff.


I'm getting anxious to get to South Bend and get set up. I feel like these next few days of work are going to feel long.

My fleet of bikes has now been reduced to 3, all of which are traveling with me to South Bend. All told, I've built up six bikes, kept two, and made $100. Cool.

After Courtney headed home we've been friends for the most part, staying in contact and chatting online or email every few days. Today she told me that she can't talk to me for awhile until she can properly think of me as a friend. I understand, but it's tough. Hopefully we can eventually be friends again.