1.07.2007

The family and I are in Phoenix today after a few days in Pagosa Springs. Two days agao Dad and I went downhill skiing at Wolf Creek Pass, which gets more snow than just about anywhere else in CO; they had an 80 or 90 inch base when we were there. It was a lot of fun; there were some great runs through the trees, and all went well aside from the time that we found ourselves on a run chock full of moguls.


The other day we went to Durango to ride the narrow gauge railroad up to Cascade. It was a pleasant journey, and I got some pretty good photos of the old steam locomotive chugging through the pass (which I’ll post when I get a chance). Things were especially pretty since it was snowing. The RR followed the Animas river, which has some pretty amazing whitewater on it.

Only a few more days left before I leave my folks and head off to Denver to try and pin down a job. Keep your fingers crossed.

ND has posted some grades already. I'm happy about some, not as happy about others. I may still be in the hunt for law review, but I may need a little help from the remaining classes which are still out, and maybe even from next semester's grades.