3.26.2007

Had a really good weekend boating; I'll have a post up on the boating blog sometime soon. Lots of driving, but great paddling.

Erm, what else... P. and I have to give our oral argument on Thursday. It's a mock appellate court, so we'll be arguing in front of a panel of 3 judges who can hit us with questions at any point (and in practice, the whole deal is basically just thinking on your feet). I know I like trial advocacy a lot; hopefully the same will go for appellate advocacy.

As far as classes go, things are starting to tighten down a bit; looks like this is the start of the big run to exams. I'm trying to fill up my house for the summer and next fall; hopefully that will get straightened out in the next few weeks.

The other day when I was driving I saw a kid who was out for a run, and the path that he was on ran into a HUGE puddle (pond) that was maybe 3 or 4 inches deep. I expected him to go around, but he just kept on trucking. It looked a little like he was walking on water. Pretty cool.

Barrister's ball (think law school prom) is this weekend. Fancy fancy!