8.31.2007

Things are going well in South Bend. I like doing these interviews, and they've apparantly gone well. I got one callback yesterday morning by phone, and then I got another callback at the end of a screening interview. As we were winding down, I told the interviewer that I'd probably email him a couple of questions, and he replied "Don't bother. I don't usually do this, but I know I'm going to call you back. Expect a call from our recruiting coordinator in the next week or two, and whatever questions you have, we can talk them over when you come down to DC." Pretty cool.

3 more interviews today. I even pulled out the cufflinks.

We also have our first homegame this weekend, which should be a lot of fun. The Cousin is in town for the weekend, as is Annie's dad. And I get to kayak on Sunday. Things are good.