12.25.2007

I'm back for a snowy christmas at home. After multiple christmas gatherings, it's finally settled down. It was good to see all of the relatives, and share a bit of christmas cheer. At church on christmas day I noticed that a pair of my high school classmates have a brand new baby, which was a little bit of a shock to me. I guess I should get used to it. After the batch of errands I have to run tomorrow, I may try grabbing a beer at the hometown bar to see if any other classmates crawl out of the woodwork.

Oh, and Santa brought me a fly rod for christmas, which should be perfect for the Baja trip.

In other news, I finished The World Without Us, a book from Annie, which explores the idea of what would happen to the world if humans disappeared tomorrow. It's a really interesting read.