8.09.2008

So it's the end of the summer, for me anyway. The last day of work. My epic Teton trip fell through, and I'm left scrounging around for something to do until H. comes into town in a week. We'll be bashing about up in the mountains. Maybe I'll be able to string together another backpacking or boating trip somewhere. It's a little strange though; now I'm left with all of this free time on my hands. Granted, there's plenty to do around here; fly fishing, a bit of boating left, etc. etc., but it's not such a good time with nobody to do it with. I've tried the whole traveling and backpacking alone thing before, and I'm not much of a fan.
Not really much of a last day. Teton trip was canceled, got a clerkship rejection, my evals were a little more negative than I had expected, and my house was robbed. Weak.