10.20.2009

Weddings/Teeth

Attended another great wedding this past weekend; very fun and informal.  It was preceded by a bachelor party that consisted mainly of shooting things, drinking beer, and cooking steaks in the woods.  Oh, and an attempt to cook chicken-in-the-hole, which ended with a tasty meal of chicken-grilled-on-the-gas-grill-that-we-hauled-into-the-woods.  

I went fly fishing up in Rocky Mountain National Park on Sunday.  It was my first time up there, and though I still think there are plenty of places to go backpacking in Colorado and avoid the crowds and cost of RMNP, it sure is beautiful.  Didn't catch any fish, but saw some sizable elk.

I have a dentist appointment today, which promises to be pretty fantastic; I have a tooth that has been bothering me quite a bit for the past few days.  Blarg.

Though we had a cold snap a week or so ago, it's beautiful around here now.  Hopefully the sunny weather will stick around here and some more snow will start to drop on the mountains.