1.20.2010

Weekend

The long weekend was a lot of fun.  Annie and I headed up to the mountains for the duration, staying with the couchsurfers in a condo the first night and with some friends at a friends-of-friends' condo the second night (with a hot tub on the porch.  awesome).  We hit keystone the first day (icy, not fantastic), A-Basin the second (not fantastic, but had a great atmosphere and some pretty good skiing) and Vail on monday (beautiful skiing, though not enough snow yet).

The mock trial team that I've been coaching has fallen apart; we just didn't have enough committed students to make it work.  I'm going to see if I can start helping out with another school soon.

I could definitely get used to the winters out here.  40s and 50s for the most part, with snow up in the mountains.